Sublimation, heat transfer vinyl, or heat transfer papers are few processes where in you can personalize through digital printing. You will need several tools or materials in order to personalize, printers, inks, heat transfer papers, cutters plotters but what stays constant in every process and applications is the heat press.
Heat press has a big role in digital printing. In order to produce high quality finished products, users should always pay attention to proper timing, temperature, and pressure that is being applied to the sublimation blanks during production. Users should also be wary of the type of heat press they should invest into, as there are several types of heat presses that are fit depending on the size and type of business.
Here are some guides on the types and features of heat presses.
Types of heat press:
Clam Shell Heat press
Swing away Heat press
Drawer Heat press
Magnetic heat press
Pneumatic heat press
Physical Features that promotes convenience and longevity
Laser Direct Structure
Foam Grip Handle
Fully covered wires
360 degrees swing
Features that contributes to variety and volume
1. Digital or LED controller
User friendly controller of time, temperature and other control functions.
2. Pre alert Alarm
•Advanced alarm features that notifies on the specific time that has been set up.
•Effective physical count of finished products being produced.
4. Both Celcius or Fahrenheit temperature
•User has the choice whether to use Celcius or Fahrenheit depending on their expertise.
5. Interchangeable Press Platen- User has the choice to change the plate for variety.
Features that enhances finish products
1. Teflon coated Heat Platen
• This enhance the quality of the finish products and at the same time no need for Teflon sheet.
2. Built in Breaker
• Regulates the electricity that is being emitted in time of brown outs.
3. Pressure Maximizer
• Maximize the pressure for better output
4. Proximity Sensor
• Countdown will only start when the Sensor approach either the press bed or heat platen, in which aids to the accuracy and proper timing of the machine.
5. U-Shaped or Fully dressed press bed
• Allows the user to dress the press bed so that proper alignment of the shirt and consumable can be attained.
6. Emergency Stop (For automatic heat press)
• Enables the user to stop the production if there were any changes that need to be done.
7. Manual or Automatic button (For automatic heat press)
• Enables the user to choose how they would want to operate the machine, either automatic of manual.
Take note that some of the heat press might not have all of the below parts and specs below, but rest assured that having the definition of each features will help you choose your heat press wisely not only in brand and monetary value but also in qualities.
For more information or tips you may directly contact Crystal Image Paper Marketing Corporation at 2115 Felix Huertas Rd, Santa Cruz, Manila, 1014 Metro Manila, Philippines..(02)742-9398
Mobile: 0917-834-1206 | 0920-630-7444 | 0916- 433-5858
Textile Starter Package
Textile Advance Package
Crystal Image Paper Marketing Corporation
Address: 2115 Felix Huertas Rd, Santa Cruz, Manila, 1014 Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel. No.: (02)742-9398
Mobile: 0920 6307444 | 0917 4663777 | 0917 8341206
T-shirt Business Packages, Digital Heat Press Machines, How to Start Your Own T-Shirt Business in the Philippines,
Mug Press, Personalized Digital Printing Business in the Philippines,
Digital Heat Press Philippines, digital printing manila, digital printing philippines,
heat press business philippines, heat press machines, heat press philippines,
heat transfer, heatpress business philippines, mugs philippines, OFW Business, personalized items philippines,
T-Shirt Printing Business in the Philippines, Custom t-shirt printing business in the Philippines, Corporate Giveaways Printing Business, Souvenir Shop Printing Business, T-shirt printing business equipment, Mugs Printing Business, Sublimation Consumables
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!